Member number and password
Access to your account is controlled using your 8 digit ahm member number and password. Please make sure that you keep your member number and password secure, as any action performed in your account using your member number will be treated as yours.
If you think someone else may know your password, reset your password.
Updating your details
We will NEVER:
- call or email you asking you for your password.
- send you an email asking you to verify your online member details. Any email asking you to verify or confirm your account details or using a similar form of words, is most likely a phishing scam.
What is ‘Phishing’?
Phishing is the act of attempting to gain information such as usernames, passwords, and other personal or sensitive information by acting as a trustworthy organisation via electronic communication. Phishing often directs users to enter details on a fake website which looks and feels almost identical to the legitimate one.
If you think you may have received a phishing email, please forward the entire email with full header information (some email clients allow this with an option of sending as an attachment) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can help make your online experience more secure by following some basic steps:
- Make sure you are using the most recent version of your web browser with the latest security patches applied.
- Install all security updates for your operating system supplied by its maker.
- Ensure that you have up-to-date anti-virus software installed and working on your computer.
- Make sure that you log out properly and close the browser window when you have finished.
- For more simple steps to protect your personal details, visit the Australian government website Stay Safe Online